So, Ashwin has started it and I’m playing along now.
1. I’m unorganized. I have my own order, that seems messy for some people, but I love it, because it’s flexible and changes all the time. That leads us to –>
2. I love change. I don’t know if change is the purpose of life, but it is somehow to me. Change doesn’t necessarily means development, but I know for sure that change is required in order to achieve some development. That leads us to –>
3. I’m under construction, not only my blog. I may have a great personality already and I’ve kind of always had, but I hope that it’ll never be finished, that would be sad.
4. I love orange, it’s soo my color 🙂 But oranges not so much, grapefruits – now we’re talking 😉
5. More over I love corn, it’s my all time favorite food. Sure it tastes the best when it’s fresh from my grandmother’s garden, but all other variations are also good 🙂
6. Secretly I’m a writer , someday you’ll able to see my work, I promise, It’ll be awesome 🙂
7. I’m a calm person , it takes a lot for me to say WTF and in fact I’ve hardly said the f-word at loud in my life and I don’t really like when people are swearing all the time.
8. I believe that people are good in nature and that you can achieve a lot with “just talking”. That leads us to –>
9. I want to be a psychotherapist, I know that I will be and I’m on my way, although it sucks that it’s taking so long… That’s my late childhood dream job, before that –>
10. I wanted to be a president, or the first female president of Bulgaria, whatsoever, I just wanted to make Bulgaria a better place and I thought that being a president is the way to do that (I was like 6 years old at that time) –>
11. I still believe that we (including me 🙂 ) can make not only Bulgaria, but the world a better place –>
12. I think, that there’s only one way to do that – with love. No wars, no treats, just humanity and to me humanity means altruism, love, caring for others, letting greed die, constructive thinking, saving the jungle and not behaving like we live in one, being humans and not killing apes..
13. I wasn’t always like that, I’ve done some pretty bad things and a lot of people have done some much more bad things to me… I would like to say “I’m sorry” to all my friends for all the crap I’ve done as I was “young and stupid”. I would also like to be able to forgive, understand or at least admit to my self and others the bad stuff that others have done to me too.
14. I have no respect for people, who interpret “proud” as “I’ll never accept anything different and my view is the only one that matters and I’ll stand to my position, even if I know that’s wrong, just because I once said that that’s my position and you all have to obey me” (there are more people like that than you think)
15. I have no respect for people, who’ll never get in a discussion in order to protect their principles. I love having a discussion, there’s no better way to get to know someone than that 🙂
16. I try to understand everything, really everything, I want to understand it and I’ll listen to what you have to say to me about it, if it’s plausible I may understand and even accept it.
17. Shortly I’ve learned what a real romantic love is and how it hurts, I’m really grateful for that
18. I am a very enthusiastic person, I get exited about something and I want to make it huge and get everybody else exited too. Sometimes that works and it’s awesome, sometimes is doesn’t work and it sucks.
19. I’m very competitive, dare me to something and I’m there (almost every time 😉 )
20. I’m usually very determined and I also don’t really get the concept of the golden middle.
21. I’m a very good friend, it takes a while till I accept someone as a friend and it doesn’t happens very often, but when it does it’s 1. for life and 2. amazing.
22. I am happy with what I have and I’m really thankful, I appreciate it, but I know that there’s a lot more for me out there and that I’ll achieve a lot.
23. I don’t believe in God like in the Bible, I believe that “God” is stands just for the love and good qualities that people have and should develop, that he’s the love that unites all the living and non-living things on earth, he typifies the good nature of people.
24. Sexuality is very important to me and I love people who can talk freely about it, it’s just natural and there should not be such a thing like “tabu” about it.
25. I’m open-minded so surprise me with your 25 random things about yourself 🙂
Rules: : Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things about you – facts, habits, goals… At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.