Nezzo has asked us to write about why are we bad bloggers (and what are we going to do about it), if we think that we are, and I think I am, so here is why:
1. My Blog is becoming more and more personal, like a thoughts-diary, what I actually never intended (but needed apparently, after all I’m making it), so I intent to make 2 projects (more on that soon) separate from that apparently personal blog 🙂
2. My English is improving, but there’s still a lot to do about it, e.g. I’m still very shy about commenting on some good English blogs because of my language and I would like to finally get over that.
3. Somehow there’s a lot more photography here than psychology, it shouldn’t really be that way.
4. Lately I publish a lot of pointless posts, that’s not really good, I should stop it.
5. I’m pretty irregular with my blogging – a day with three posts, then a week with none… ? That’s not pretty, but actually since that will be my personal blog I can do it. Still I would like to stop it, I should get cleverer with the use of drafts 🙂
7. I’m not communicating as much as I actually wanted and intended with bloggers that I like…
So now I’ll go work on these points. If you think that you’re a bad blogger too, take the badge and tell us why 🙂
and a little slap-song: