For the lazy ones under you here is what I and maybe soon you too should do, it you get nominated:
1. Post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 of your favorite blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
!!! The Awarded Blogs = My Favorite Versatile Blogs !!!
1. Dr. C. is back to her blog, so glad to see her here again: http://nymphobrainiac.wordpress.com/
2. Nadinka is so versatile, that she must have two blogs: http://nadyaspasova.blogspot.com/
3. This little sunshine is shining a little bit more lately: http://vitanova.wordpress.com/
4. The sweetest mother (& daughter): http://astilar.wordpress.com/
5. My dear older sister on the web (or at least how I see her): http://just-helen.blogspot.com/
6. My favorite atheist: http://godlesspaladin.com/
7. My dear Jana, who always remind me to learn, make and think: http://learnmakethink.wordpress.com/
8. The green geek girl for my geeky side: http://thegreengeeks.wordpress.com/
9. The laziest photographer on the web, but still he’s pretty versatile:
10. Krijs is a nice guy and I can relate with him on many levels – one of my favorite really personal blogs on the net: http://krijs.blogspot.com/
He has a second blog too:
11. Vrai or Nezzo is like my sweet and really smart little sister on the net, I just want to hug her and watch her grow and develop 😀 http://www.vraity.com/
12. How could I make a favorite blog list without Eneya, one of the people who got me into blogging: http://eneya.wordpress.com/
13. Wanna read something funny, sarcastic and kind of sweet? Check this girl out: http://girlonthecontrary.wordpress.com/
14. This sweet Baby is pretty versatile too: http://evdemonia.blogspot.com/
15. O, come on – you want some too, everybody wants some 😉 : http://crystalspins.com/
16. I don’t really know if the nominator is automatically included, but if not – BPD is still me is the journey through life of a young lovely lady with borderline, that deserves a read. Of course – it’s very versatile 😉 http://bpdisme2.wordpress.com/
So now I’m forced to share 7 random things about myself:
1. I still don’t have a bike, because three bikes of mine were stolen and I’m afraid that it’ll happen again… Of course for now I also don’t really need a bike, so who cares.
2. I can leave only on sweets and corn (last week several people were surprised how much I can talk about corn…)
3. I’m blood type 0- and I should really go donate blood again soon…
4. I’m scared of needles (well, not so much that it’ll stop me from giving blood, but so much that I have to look away as they set the needle and that I could never consider acupuncture an enjoyable procedure)
5. I’m more scared of flying insects, it’s a long story, one June bug started it…
6. Angel is my favorite parfum, it’s simply my sence – I smelled it for the first time when I was 13 and I’ve been loving it since then..
7. Normally I don’t wear make up, I think that I can call myself a really happy person, if I can keep that”habit” for the future too 🙂 Though I love doing my nails 🙂