Thank you, dear Sunshine, for the Liebster Blog Award 🙂 This is an award for your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and it goes with these rules:
1. Post a link to the blogger who awarded you.
2. Share 11 facts about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions you’ve been ask by the blogger who awarded you.
4. Award 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
5. Ask the people you’ve awarded 11 questions.
6. Tell the awarded blogs about the award by commenting on their blogs.
7. Add the picture of the award you see above in your blog.
11 facts about myself:
1. I hate sharing things about myself…
2. I love listening to other people so much more.
3. During my whole university education I’ve never bought a school book or spend more than 10 minutes in the university library.
4. I’m a sitcom junkie.
5. I just learned to swim this year!
6. Orange is my color since ever.
7. I love doing things with my hands such like knitting etc.
8. As a girl I always had crazy nails and even made other people’s nails on a fair for some good money for a child.
9. I really don’t want to have more than 200 followers, I would prefer up to 30 people who I know and care about after a while.
10. I do believe in the good in people and I almost always manage to see the good sides in a person.
11. I hate pasta.
My answers to the question from Sunshine:
1. Do you find it sweet when an old friend calls you at 3 am just to chat with you a bit?
– Yes, I love it too, but only if we are or were really close!
2. When do you cry – when something sad happens in a movie or at the touchy happy-ending?
– It depends, but more likely during the movie as at the end.
3. Have you cried at work?
– Of course. And of course only when I was alone.
4. Have you cried on the street?
– Of course, that’s the best place for it.
5. Have you drunk out of sadness?
– Not really, I don’t think that alcohol really helps when you’re sad, I tend to get aggressive and smash things around – that’s better.
6. Do you think that there are people who shouldn’t have children?
– Of course, e.g. people who are badly ill and the illness will be transmitted to the child.
7. Is there such thing as parents and friends at the same time? Do children need that?
– I don’t think so, you’re either a parent or a friend, if a child shares a lot with you and enjoys spending time with you, it doesn’t mean that you’re his friend, but that you’re a good parent.
8. Do you believe that there are people without imagination?
– Yes, there are all kinds of people.
9. What about people without any wishes?
– Yes, see previous question.
10. What do you wish for?
– Many things that can be summed up by the human race to be more humane and in touch with the environment we live in.
11. And what’s for dinner?
– PPPiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🙂
My Liebster Blogs are:
anyone who would like to answer my questions is welcome – you can also just discuss in the comments. I really can’t pick up 11 blogs right now, having read so little in the past few months ans also I don’t know how to find out how many followers someone has.
1. What do you like better, talking or listening?
2. Do you enjoy cooking?
3. Have you ever done something illegal?
4. What exactly?
5. Did you get caught?
6. Do you ever feel remorse or regrets? What about?
7. If you were terminal ill and had only one month to eat, what would you do that you wouldn’t do otherwise?
8. Do you want to have children and why or why not?
9. If you were the president of your country, what would be the fist thing you would try to change?
10. Are you happy with your life?
11. Is there a place you would like to visit before you die? Which one?